Article from Digital Trends (Click this link)
I have some questions about this.
1. The phone looks like a flat hotdog bun. I miss the days of the Moto X 2014 where that bad boy was looking like it was ready to work the boardroom with some mobile class.
2. I’m sad that the Moto Z is the flagship side of the line. The Moto X did really well as the flagship. Modular is nice and all, this is a ploy to take hard earned money on some real expensive extras.
3. Below is a leak from Android Authority showing the look of the device. I wonder when we will see a Bezel-less Moto phone? People haven’t barked about the bezels on this, so maybe we won’t see it for a while.
4. It’s always good to see a phone like the Moto X return. However I don’t know if this is the return that I want to see. This is a mid-range phone that could have just been the G5 and call it a day. Or the G5S. Now my head hurts.
5. There’s a Moto C too? So now we have the Z2, X4, G5, G5S, some E ones, and a C? Too many things.
The Moto X4 interesting to you? Tell me why in the comments.